Monday, August 24, 2009

Praise Jesus

Wow how i forgot to include this...
So yesterday my sister and i went to church... wow... wow... so she normally goes to a different church but wanted to check this church out...
Experiance. Frst off it was 4 hours long. and you arent allowed to leave, for any reason. I didnt realize it was going to be this long... so i forgot my waterbottle... dear lord i was dying... i tried to leave to find some water... nope.. these ushers that i are stretigically everywhere stopped me... "you can drink after church..." which went on for another 45 mins or so...

okay so this service was like (springfield people0 calvary temple on crack/ steroids.... alter calls, people flaling about..." speaking in tongues"... "casting out of deamons"... "healing"... the preachers yelling constantly... my ears where killing me in the end...
On lady kept yelling... "FIRE" and "Heavy rains are coming"... other than that is was all in Tshivenda... but for the sermon there as a translator... for me... yep that ONLY white person amongst hundreds of people... fortunately i am used to being starred at ALL the time here... so no big deal... i am used to everyone looking and talking about me... but the prechers kept looking at me while they spoke... so trying not to have an expersion and look like i was listening for the entire 4 HOURS!!! was difficult... ISH...

So chalk that up for an experinace. Oh so my sister also thought it was ridiculous... she bought a DVD to show here mom. and family. We were all in hysterics laughing about it...

"HEAVY RAINS ARE COMING..." my brother Zwido says to me... in mocking tone... " Christa... buy an umbrella... heavy rains are coming..."
We were all laughing so hard.

On the plus side... if satan was living in me... he might now be cast out of me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment