Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mmm Brocolli

I have officially intoroduced brocolli to venda... well someone knows about it, b/c i found it at the grocery store, keep in mind it was the only head of it around. But anywho... i cooked up some stir fry last night and it was a big hit. My sister and brother love it! but everyone was coming over looking in the pan and clearly had never see this vegetable...
But my mom , maria, tried it and approved with two thumbs up of my cooking! yahoo. Doing my part to provide vitimins to the family... and they now want me to teach them how to cook it so thay can continue to eat it later.... :) It didnt even occur to me that they had never seen or hard this delisious green veggie...

Yesterday was my sister's 19th bday. So i cook her the stir fry and also bought a cake for her. and cooked more smores.. played lots of music and all of us were in the kitchen laughing and dancing for her birthday... let me tell ya... when the cake was brought out... all my brothers were so excited... "CAKE"... so much so Zwido in jest says... "christa... tomorrow is my birthday... my special day..." And i also think he had about 7 smores... ha... such fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment